27 November 2010

Thankful: The Incomplete, Annotated List

There are so many things for which I am thankful; however, here are the ones that I currenly have pictures for.




First of all, I am thankful that all these children turned out whole and happy and wonderful.




Secondly, I am thankful that all it took to get Eamon to start smiling for the camera was to teach him the word "CHEEEEESE!" Of course, it means that you get the smile seen above, but whatever. It's better than the back of his head, which is what I was getting before.



Thirdly, I am thankful for hugs that only slightly resemble headlocks. They are highly amusing.





Fourthly, I am thankful for wonderful Omas and Opas who keep kids occupied and get up with them at 5:00AM on Black Friday and even convince them to go back to sleep until 7:30AM!!!



Fifthly, I am thankful for little men with rakes, who slept in until 6:30AM again on Brown Saturday!!!

Sixthly, I am thankful for the two men seen above, who are my entire world.


But mostly...




I am thankful for the above picture, which I will use to blackmail Eamon when he is 15 and I need him to behave like a decent human again.



HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!

No comments: